Ivation Foot Spa Massager
Intensity & Effect5.5/10
- Many nice features
- Keeps water heated
- Sturdy and good quality
- Control panel is easy to operate
- Less effective than a fully enclosed foot massager
… When you can get a relaxing spa treatment in the comfort of your own home?
The Ivation Foot Spa Massager is a multi-function heated bath with automatic massage rollers at the bottom.
With a quick look at this interesting foot bath, one realizes it can do vibration, create bubbles and it has a digital adjustable temperature control and comes with 3 pedicure attachments included. Quite a nice package.
But let’s look a bit closer.
Design-wise the Ivation foot bath is nothing spectacular. It actually looks kind of like a white plastic bucket with a blue rim at the top.
However, when taking a look inside, the bottom appears to have rollers and many ridges along the bottom to perform trigger point pressure.
At the top near the rim, there’s a small control panel with buttons to control power, temperature, time, massage and bubbles. There are also a few LEDs indicators. There’s also a warning that says “NO WATER NO USE” which means that you should never attempt to use this without water. Underneath is a power cable.
How to use it:
- Place the device on a flat surface where it stands sturdy
- Plug power cord into an outlet
- Fill the spa basin according to the water level that is marked on the inside
- AFTER having filled it with water, THEN press the power button.
- Choose the temperature that’s comfortable for you (start low) and set a timer
- Relax your feet in the bubbly water and let the massager spa do its work.
- Oils can be added for aromatherapy (optional).
- Heated bath up to 122 degrees Fahrenheit
- Automatic massage rollers
- Digital temperature control
- 3 pedicure attachments included
- Massage controls
- 1 Brush attachment included
- 1 Acupressure attachment included
- User guide included
- Dimensions: 16.5 x 14.9 x 9.2 inches
- Weight: 6.7 lbs.
The best thing about this foot bath is that it doesn’t go cold like many others which don’t have the heating.
The Ivation Foot Spa Massager is a great multi-function tool to use to treat your toes, heels, and ankles to a session of relaxation and rejuvenation. Would definitely recommend it for people who get tired feet from standing a lot during the day. The vibration is soothing and it feels like it “loosens up” the muscles and also promotes blood flow.
If you’re considering a foot bath spa massager, then definitely take a closer look at this one. But make sure you get a real one from a legit supplier. The link below will take you to a legit supplier at Amazon.com.