Luraco iRobotics 7 (i7)
- High Quality -- Made in the U.S.A
- Super Effective Full Body Massage
- Most Advanced Features of ANY Massage Chair
- Scientifically Proven Health Benefits
- Excellent Customer Support Based in the U.S.A
- None! (Couldn't find any flaws)
The Luraco Technologies iRobotics 7 (a.k.a. i7) is a medical massage chair that has been developed and constructed in the USA. It has won several awards, has the most features of any massage recliner we have ever reviewed and is one of the most impressive technological products we have seen.
- “Best of Show” at CEDIA Tech Show in 2016 by Residential Systems.
- “Best of CES 2017 Award” in the category of Health & Fitness, at the International Consumer Electronics Show at CES 2017.
- “Best of Quality” in Home Furnishings, in an edition of the magazine Innovation & Tech Today in 2016.
Luraco iRobotics 7 Features:
The i7 is the First and ONLY massage chair that:
- Runs on an operating system
- Has a touchscreen controller is designed similar to a smartphone, allows to see at night.
- Allows for different memory settings for up to 5 people. A family of 5 can have their own individual settings for each person.
- 5 different levels of intensity control
- Has a built-in health monitoring function (optional): Can measure heart rate and check blood pressure
- Has user recommendations for height and weight listed up to 6’7 (200 cm) and up to 300 pounds (136 kg). Designed and created to support a wide range of users in the American demographic.
- Is able to intelligently and accurately detect body shape as well as neck and leg lengths with high tech sensors.
- Has a high-quality 3D robotic system for exceptional massage techniques at the shoulders, neck and lower back areas.
- Has an integrated noise reduction technology to make it the most silent chair on the market.
- Has 3 layers of massaging in the foot and calf area
- Is able to body swivel as well as twist stretching.
- Has double rollers in the bottom feet area.
- Has full body heat that covers the back, seat, and back. And the heat is adjustable to five different intensity levels.
- Has an integrated state-of-the-art stretching function for feet, body, and hands that is quite rare.
- Comes with charts of reflexologies and acupuncture points
- Is able to understand human voice response in the following languages: English, Spanish, German, French, Korean, Japanese and Vietnamese)
- Has a built-in stereo and MP3 player system
- Has genuine leather on the surfaces that are physical contact points such as feet, hips, head, shoulders, and arms
- Has ZERO GRAVITY massage technology which allows for a neutral body posture and improves the feeling of well-being, increases relaxation and promotes blood flow.
- Has 9 different automatic programs with unlimited customization for pinpointing exact locations for a massage on the different parts of your body.
- Allows for self-diagnosing.
- Has 12 robust motors and 100 air cells
- Provides customer service based in the USA
- Comes with a 5-year limited warranty from the manufacturer, as well as a Luraco commercial warranty.
(Disclaimer: the above claims are made by the manufacturer and not by us – as of 5 February 2017)
- Recommended user height: Up to 6’7 (200 centimeters)
- Recommended user weight: Up to 300 pounds (136 kilograms)
- Max power: approx. 150 W
- Adjustable angle for recliner: 120 to 170 degrees
- Roller track length: 32 inches (81 centimeters)
- 9 automatic functions
- Endless manual function combinations
- Adjustable auto shut-off function can be set from 5 minutes and up to 30 minutes
- Product weight: 265 pounds (120 kilograms)
- Product dimensions:
- Height when reclined: 47 inches (119 centimeters)
- Width when reclined: 38 inches (96 centimeters)
- Length when reclined: 81 inches (205 centimeters)
- Included accessories:
- User manual
- Tool apparatus
Luraco Technologies makes several claims about the iRobotics 7, such as:
- Being the only producer of medical massage chairs that complies with FTC Standard of Made in the U.S.A (R & D in the USA, structure, and leather manufactured in Taiwan, electronics manufactured in the USA, software made in the USA, and final construction in the USA).
- Being the first medical massage chairs listed by the UL and FDA. This could be important if you want to use a massage chair in a medical office, healthcare facility or other places of business as safety certifications may be required by the government.
- Being the chosen brand for military bases in the USA.
- Being the only massage chair to undergo a study by a professional research institute and then been proven to relieve pain and to give health benefits, which you can read more about in the research summary below
Watch soldiers test the medical massage chair and what they have to say about it:
Luraco iRobotics i7 Health Benefits Research Summary:
(This is a summary of the study done by Weber State University about the health benefits from using the Luraco iRobotics 7. All numbers listed are based on the numbers in the study and all quoted comments made below are made by the participants of the study and are stated in the research paper)
A few common reasons for using massage is for pain relief and reduction, induce a higher state of relaxation, stress reduction, injury rehabilitation, to help with depression or anxiety and for overall wellbeing.
The purpose of the study was to evaluate the iRobotics 7 chair based on data (stated in the report). They wanted to examine the chair’s effect on people after a 15-minute massage, especially when it came to measurable variables such as heart rate, blood pressure, and people’s subjective sense of stress and physical pain.
Overview of the study:
- The study gathered data from 521 participants who used the iRobotics 7 massage chair.
- Subjective data was gathered by asking participants questions about stress and they were given the opportunity to answer on a scale from 0 to 10.
- Other objective variables were measured such as heart rate and blood pressure.
Finding 1: Average stress levels were reduced from 4.3 to 2.4 after using the chair
Finding 2: Average stress-related pain was reduced from 2.1 to 1.1 after using the chair
Finding 3: Average blood pressure dropped from 114/76 to 110/73 after using the chair
Finding 4: Average resting heart rate (beats per minute) decreased from 76 to 70 after using the chair
“The chair felt awesome, and I feel very relaxed right now…”
“The chair is becoming my new favorite in here…”
“I loved the body stretch setting!…”
(Read the complete participant’s comments in the full version paper)
Luraco iRobotics 7 Conclusion of the study:
Sitting in the iRobotics 7 for 15 minutes can affect a person’s subjective feeling of stress and stress-related pain, as well as their resting heart rate and blood pressure.