I think we can agree:
We live in a fast-paced world and rarely have time to catch our breath to relax. Such a way of life means that you feel tired more often than before. You can feel the tension and anxiety engulfing you, and your head feels like it is exploding.
But if you are like me…
… You don’t have the time to go to a masseuse. You don’t want to ask someone else to give you a massage either because let’s face it, no one has the time.
But don’t worry, there’s a fix:
At such a time, a device like a scalp massager has proven to be a blessing in disguise…
… It allows you to experience a feeling of euphoria and makes sure your headache transforms into nothingness. It ensures that you are soothed.
What is a scalp massager and how do I use it?
If you have never heard of the device, you may be wondering what it is.
A scalp massager is a device which massages your head.
It is shaped like a spider and usually has 12 flexible metal antennas which have nodules on the tip. These buds play an integral role in stimulating the nerve endings inside your head.
A scalp or head massager is incredibly easy to use.
Here are the steps you need to take to ensure that the product relieves you from stress and pain:
1. Lower the antennas of the scalp massager gently onto your scalp.
2. Give it a delicate twist.
3. Lift the massager off of your head.
4. Repeat the process.
Continue doing the process as long as you want.
The great thing about it is that it allows for the secretion of endorphins from your body, which is a relaxing hormone. Production of this hormone allows you to feel a soothing sensation and relieves you from stress, tension, and headaches.
Another reported benefit of the product is that it promotes hair growth and is an excellent remedy to tackle hair loss. Such an advantage arises from this product’s ability to increase blood circulation which, in turn, allows for the development of hair follicles.
Where to buy a scalp massager?
The best part about this device is that it is readily available in all the leading online stores, ranging from Amazon to eBay.
We especially recommend ordering it from Amazon since they always provide great customer service, fast shipping, and low competitive prices.
All you need to do is search online and place an order here.
The availability of online stores makes it accessible to you, regardless of where you live in the United States.
Also worth mentioning is that a scalp massager is very cheap, which further adds to the benefits of owning the device in terms of the value for the price you get.
Here are our top picks when it comes to scalp massagers:
#1 (Top Pick) – Fittop Electric Scalp and Head Massager
If you are looking for the best scalp massager, you should definitely look at the Fittop Electric Scalp Massager as it provides some really nice features.
Some of the big selling points are:
- Curved massage head that is ergonomically designed
- Reduces pain and stiffness
- Does not pull your hair
- Durable and high quality
- Relaxes your body
- Stimulates blood circulation and hair growth
- A built-in battery that is rechargeable and comes with charger
Also worth noticing that it comes with:
- Head massager
- Charging base which is waterproof so you can keep it in your bathroom with no worries
- USB cable for charging
- Small pouch for traveling or storing
- Instructions manual
- 1-year warranty
- Money-back-guarantee for the first 30 days
- Customer service included
A great multi-purpose device that is both effective and easy to use.
#2 (Also Great) – Tezam Head Massager
Another great option for an electric scalp massager is the Tezam Head Massager which is usually in a considerably lower price range than the Fittop.
The reasons for considering the Tezam are many:
- It helps with brain fatigue
- Can provide relief from headaches
- Improves your nightly sleep
- Can help with your memory
- Relaxes your head and body and relieves stress
- Improves blood flow
- May allow you to be more concentrated and effective at work
- Simple to use: Start at the forehead and temple and gently move along the hair, massage from around your face across your scalp, then from your temples across your scalp, and lastly from the neck to the back of your head in a sideways-direction
It’s worth noticing that it runs on AAA batteries which are not included.
This double-motion machine both taps and shakes at the same time, and gives off roughly 8500 micro vibrations per minute.
Great for relieving spasms, pressure points, tight muscles and trigger points. All of that in a nicely designed device.
#3 (Budget Pick) – U.S. Jaclean Felicity 5-in-1 Vibrating Massage System
If you are looking for a lower priced and more basic massager, but still want to have the convenient and comfortable vibrating feature, then we recommend the Felicity 5-in-1 Vibrating Massage System as it is another great option.
Here are a few things to know about it:
- 4 different attachments for different parts of your body: face, shiatsu point, magnetic head, and deep scalp…
- … And the handle can be used just by itself
- Lightweight, portable and practical
- Runs on 2x AAA batteries
- Can help with headaches, tension, and pain
This massager is not just limited to your head and scalp. If you take off the attachments, it can also be used directly on smaller muscles in your body to give a vibrating and comforting massage. It feels relieving to use on the muscles under your feet after a long day of walking around.
There you have a few options to choose from, which are the ones that we recommend.
Bottom line is this:
A scalp massager is a tool everyone should have if they experience regular headaches particularly.
Stop relying on external help to make you feel better. You have the power to do it on your own and if your fingertips don’t suffice, a scalp massager will do.
Get a scalp massager and relieve the pent-up stress…
… And let go of the tension.